Monday, April 18, 2011

Korean Air

Definitely a favorite part of flying so far. Korean Air!. With excellent service and beautiful Korean women to carry them out, my 12 hour flight was rather comfortable and enjoyable. However, I've been mistaken for being Korean 3 times during that flight. Twice by the same person, but it's kind of fun hearing them speak English. (Them* as in the flight stewardess's)

I didn't get a window seat. I was stuck between two very old people who didn't smell very good. During the hours where the lights were off, most of tried to sleep. I can tell that the man to my right slept very well due to his continuous snore. None the less, I was super tired myself so I slept through it. What woke me up an hour later though was an out of the blue, bright light beaming in my face. The old man next to me had apparently accidentally turned on his lights. He slept right through it though! I didn't want to wake him up and tell him to turn off the lights so I decided to watch a movie instead. Anyways, overall, it was pretty nice. The chairs were really comfortable and the entertainment monitor in front of me was of good quality.

I'm updating this post at Sicheon airport in Korea which is about a couple miles west of Seoul, waiting for my next flight to Taiwan. Maybe Sicheon IS part of Seoul. Anyways, I hope the next flight to Taipei is just as nice. This time, I get a window seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment